In what cases?

  • Amicable or contentious divorces
  • Breakdown of PACS or cohabitation
  • Parenting conflicts | (alimony, shared residence,... etc.)

Who to contact?


Grégory ROCA

Contact the firm

Whether it is the breakdown of the marriage, that of a PACS or a cohabitation, whether it is the management of conflictual parental relationships after separation, our firm will offer you concrete and effective solutions by focusing on the essential: to allow you to quickly overcome these sometimes traumatic situations.